Sunday 20 December 2015

Message of Peace







My name is the only name,
As it is the only true name,
I believe, it is the name,
For the nameless, I name.

My form is the only form,
As it is the only true form,
I believe, it is the form,
For the formless, I form.

My men are the only God-men,
As they are the only true men,
I believe, they are the men,
For the God, the God-men.

Get rid of these childish notions,
Forget about these superstitions,
And believe in your own religion,
But never belittle any other religions.

For the wicked, the world is hell,
But for the good, it is heaven,
The lover says, the world is of love,
But for the hater, it is of hate,

The fighter sees nothing but strife,
But the peaceful, nothing but peace,
What you want is what you get,
So change yourself and change the world.



No comments:

Post a Comment